Sun Potion's Chlorella powder is an alga superfood that has been used by indigenous people in central Africa and Central America for many centuries. It is a green superfood that contains the following:
- 10% chlorophyll
- 50% protein
- Essential fatty acids
- Chlorella growth factor
- Antioxidants such as lutein, beta-carotene, and Vitamin E
Science-based evidence has shown:
- Studies in breast cancer patients show it supports improved quality of life during chemotherapy 
- Animal studies suggest it may be a cancer-fighting supplement 
- Chlorella lowers oxidative stress (which is one cause of chronic inflammation) 
- It helps excrete toxic substances such as dioxin and methyl mercury from the body 
- Human studies have suggested that chlorella may improve hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol) and chronic Hepatitis C infection [3, 4]
1. Noguchi N, et al. The influence of chlorella and its hot water extract supplementation on quality of life in patients with breast cancer. Evid Based Compl Alt Med. 2014;2-14:704619
2. A. L. Ramos, C. O. Torello, and M. L. S. Queiroz, “Chlorella vulgaris modulates immunomyelopoietic activity and enhances the resistance of tumor-bearing mice,” Nutrition and Cancer, vol. 62, no. 8, pp. 1170–1180, 2010
3. Y. Fujiwara, K. Hirakawa, and K. Sinpo, “Effect of long-term administration of Chlorella tablet on hyperlipenia,” Journal of apan Society of Nutrition and Food Sciences, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 167–173, 1990.
4. J. Azocar and A. Diaz, “Efficacy and safety of Chlorella supplementation in adults with chronic hepatitis C virus infection,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 19, no. 7, pp. 1085–1090, 2013.